Real estate markets fluctuate, but one thing that never changes is a buyer’s desire to purchase a property that is in good condition. If you’re selling your house and want it to stand out from the other properties that are on the market, consider having a pre-listing home inspection done by United Property Inspectors, Inc.
Why Schedule a Pre-Listing Home Inspection?
A pre-listing inspection is a complete residential home inspection that is initiated and completed by the seller prior to listing. There are many known benefits:
- A pre-inspection can alert you to problems that you weren’t aware of and give you the opportunity to address them before listing.
- The flip side to this is that it will prevent nasty surprises or delays from happening when an interested buyer hires a home inspector to perform a property inspection.
- Knowing all the details will help you and your Realtor to price the property accurately.
- Not only does a home inspection show you what needs to be improved, it can also help you highlight the many positive traits of the property.
- Professional inspection reports from United Property Inspectors will show buyers that you are negotiating fairly and offering full disclosure – making them more likely to make an offer.
- If you’ve addressed the necessary issues and have priced your property fairly, there should be less negotiating to worry about, and you shouldn’t have any low-ball offers to contend with.
- A pre-inspection can help reduce the time your property sits on the market and help you get the best possible price on your home.
Whether you’re buying or selling a house in Sacramento or the surrounding area, a home inspection from United Property Inspectors, Inc. can help set your mind at ease and ensure that you can negotiate the best deal possible. In addition to residential assessments, we also offer mold inspections and testing, pool and spa inspections, and commercial property inspections. Contact us anytime at (916) 788-1111 to find out more about our services or to schedule an inspection.