Comprehensive Home Inspections
Are you buying or selling a home in the Sacramento, California area? Let United Property Inspectors, Inc. help protect your investment by performing a home inspection or specialty inspection. Contact us today at (916) 788-1111, or schedule an inspection online now.
Types of Properties Inspected
Our professional home inspectors can evaluate all types of home properties, including:
- Single-family residences
- Multi-family units (duplexes, 4-plexes, condos…)
- Town houses
- Mobile homes
- Raised foundations
- Slab foundations
In addition to general home inspections, we are also available for walk-and-talk evaluations, pre-possession evaluations on new construction, inspections during phased construction, and much more. Contact us for more details.
What is Evaluated During an Inspection?
Our certified home inspectors are professionally trained and take pride in a job well done. Each inspection includes a complete narrative report delivered within 24 hours. The report includes a convenient summary page which highlights the items that need attention.
At United Property Inspectors, we inspect to the highest standards. Our comprehensive home inspections include an evaluation of the property’s structures, systems, and components, including the following:
- Foundation and framing
- Basements, slabs and crawl spaces
- Mechanical systems (HVAC, water heater, etc.)
- Electrical system and components
- Plumbing systems, fixtures, and sump pumps
- Roof, gutters, and downspouts
- Kitchen equipment
- Windows and doors
- Floors, walls, and ceilings
- Driveways and sidewalks
- Decks and porches
- Steps, stairs, and railings
- Siding and trim
- Grading and drainage
- Irrigation systems
- Fences and retaining walls
- Garages, carports and other structures
Importance of Inspections for Home Buyers
Buying a home is a big investment, and you should know exactly what to expect before you purchase. A home inspection will give you a clear picture of urgent issues that need to be addressed, as well as future repairs and maintenance that you should keep in mind. Ask your real-estate agent about including a clause in your offer to purchase that ensures it is contingent upon the findings of a certified home inspector. Red flags in a report need not put an end to the negotiations, but you may decide to amend your offer based on the results.
The Benefits of Pre-Listing Inspections for Sellers
If you are about to put your home on the market, an inspection will alert you to any major problems that might delay the sale so that you can address those problems before listing your property. In a competitive market, pre-listing assessments are confirmed to help sell properties more quickly and at better prices because they:
- Give you the opportunity to make repairs, get estimates, or hire a contractor prior to listing.
- Show buyers you are being proactive and providing full disclosure accompanied by professional reports.
- Allow you to price your home accurately, potentially reducing time on the market.
- Give you the opportunity to showcase all of the positive points of the property.
- Prevent unpleasant surprises, delays, or a lost sale when the potential buyer schedules an assessment.
- Help you avoid negotiating your equity in the property at the 11th hour.
Ask us about our convenient transfer service. In order to save time and money, a buyer can choose to have us transfer the pre-listing report, do a walk-through to see what has been repaired since the original inspection, and then resubmit a new report directly to the buyer.
What Sets Us Apart?
Wondering why you should choose us? In addition to having highly experienced, certified inspectors on staff, we offer a 200% guarantee, 90-day warranty, concierge services, RecallChek©, SewerGard, our Platinum Roof Protection Plan, and more.
For a home inspection or commercial building inspection in Sacramento, Rocklin, Roseville, and nearby areas, call United Property Inspectors at (916) 788-1111 to schedule an inspection. To learn more about us or to find out more about our services, browse our FAQs and specials.